We enjoyed a Mother and Daughter Brunch at Marsel's church on Saturday; one of the perks of visiting in May! Here are Abigail and Marsel with two other families singing.
Here is our 2014 addition to the album called Mother's Day! It was fun to be able to be included in the behind the scenes preparation and then to share it with so many of the women integral to my daughter's and grand daughter's lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A GOOD DAY TO STITCH WITH FRIENDS
I had a great time at QOV (quilts of valor) sew day yesterday; I even came home with some 'homework'! This is a pile of 3 1/2...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

What a beautiful family. You are certainly blessed!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great image of you all! Hooray for the women who influence us and help us raise our kids
ReplyDeleteWaht a wonderful thing to be able to share with your daughter and grand-daughter.
ReplyDelete