I sat and worked on ripping out all the X blocks so I could add the brown row. It was a job but I am so glad I knuckled under and did it!
This top now needs borders and I have a plan all ready to put in place as soon as I go to the fabric store to secure my yardages!
I cut out the borders for the tutti-frutti quilt. It will go on the frame this week.
I needed to replace curtains in one of the little rooms at church; I had to dig to find enough yardage but found this homespun check which is more beige and green than it shows here-perfect!
Crafty Gemini had this free download to make your own neck pillow. Since I have a hard time holding my head up by the end of the day (or while traveling in a car!) I thought it would be a great idea. It was! It is so comfortable and it doesn't dislodge every time I lean forward to grab an item from my purse or a dropped knitting needle! I made one for Bill for in the car just because I had enough fabric. (These were from a pair of repurposed suedecloth pants-I hated the pants but loved the fabric....I knew they could be something useful someday!)