I ran out of the white I am using for the pinwheel Tunisian dishcloth, but when I found this pattern, I gave in to the idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Fun!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteMy cats would love that. They spends all day hunting lizards in the summer. Thankfully the lizards are much faster than the old cats.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun pattern!
ReplyDeleteNow that looks like a fun pattern. Lizards!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy