I ran out of the white I am using for the pinwheel Tunisian dishcloth, but when I found this pattern, I gave in to the idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ODE TO YARN
The grand daughter sweater continues to grow. I have never constructed a sweater like this so I am just doing what the pattern says and goi...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
Fun!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteMy cats would love that. They spends all day hunting lizards in the summer. Thankfully the lizards are much faster than the old cats.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun pattern!
ReplyDeleteNow that looks like a fun pattern. Lizards!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy