Sunday, February 27, 2022

MORE LOVE

A few days ago, I finished the lizard dishcloth--it's a bit hard to see unless you are really looking for it but I know it is there~

It's been too long but  we finally are all feeling wells enough to visit again!  The boys built 'sailboats' out of thick styrofoam and added mast, sail and crew and off we launched them!
The windward side of the pond was pretty clear but soon...
the end of trip ended in the dreaded slime! 
 We had fun with each trip.
He's proud of the sail he and Grandpa built!  
The boys  headed to the pool to swim and cool off
 but the slimy boats were not invited!   

7 comments:

  1. How much fun was that! Those "boats" are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I'll bet they had fun sailing their boats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'm so glad you were able to visit again. I know how much you must have missed them. The boats are great and I saw the lizard in the dishcloth right away.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! (except for the slime) I see your lizard - cute!! I'm thinking of doing a "lizard" pattern on the next pair of socks for my son. It is a twisted stitch pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun visit!
    I can see the lizard - I think its so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun!!! And next year I am GOING to Daytona for the show. Why I haven't done it all these years is a mystery to me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lizard is cute and so are the boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...