Monday, September 20, 2010

Filling the Day

The guys, David and Bill, went to play golf-plans had been made before David broke his hand!  They kept the date and had a wonderful time together. 
The girls hit the mending pile, I made a purse organizer for Marsel in the larger size.
I worked like crazy and got the sweater done for Abigail.  It turned out like I had in my mind-Marsel will post a pic on A when it is finished blocking! 
I managed to ply one skein of the alpaca I spun on Saturday.  It is soooooo soft!  308 yards of very fine fingering weight yarn!
Tonight, Marsel and I went to her ladies fellowship at church and after the Bible study, there was a ring making session!  We had fun making our jewelry and being together.  Here we are hamming it up for the blog pic-Marsel, me and Marsel's friend, Karen-hi, Karen!  (She is also this blog's reader and an avid quilter so we have lots in common despite her youth!)

Heading home tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Even in the midst of the craziness, we checked quite a number of things off of our to-do list and got friend-time, besides. :)

    Thanks again for my organizer, it was wonderful to have today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had fun - and the purse is beautiful, how talented you are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...