The guys, David and Bill, went to play golf-plans had been made before David broke his hand! They kept the date and had a wonderful time together.
The girls hit the mending pile, I made a purse organizer for Marsel in the larger size.
I worked like crazy and got the sweater done for Abigail. It turned out like I had in my mind-Marsel will post a pic on A when it is finished blocking!
I managed to ply one skein of the alpaca I spun on Saturday. It is soooooo soft! 308 yards of very fine fingering weight yarn!
Tonight, Marsel and I went to her ladies fellowship at church and after the Bible study, there was a ring making session! We had fun making our jewelry and being together. Here we are hamming it up for the blog pic-Marsel, me and Marsel's friend, Karen-hi, Karen! (She is also this blog's reader and an avid quilter so we have lots in common despite her youth!)
Heading home tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FRIDAY
All the blocks are completed for this variation of Winding Ways and I will be adding two narrow borders after I get these sewn into a top. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Even in the midst of the craziness, we checked quite a number of things off of our to-do list and got friend-time, besides. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks again for my organizer, it was wonderful to have today.
It looks like you had fun - and the purse is beautiful, how talented you are!
ReplyDelete