Marsel sewed on her binding and now needs to do the handsewing. (This is one of Caleb's cats. We are feline sitting while he is in Seattle!)
Sister and family arrived this afternoon-they love the warm temperatures! Amanda gave shuffleboard with Grandpa a try,
while the younger cousins did some extreme swimming! The adults formed the proper gallery of encouragement!
It is cold but they stayed in forever!
Nyki shows her 'cousins' how to play on the cat teepee!
PuffDaddy shows them how to take the supreme position.......sure am enjoying the family invasion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A STITCH IN TIME
The Disappearing 9-Patch QOV is a done deal! I managed to get out of bed finally (MS is a hard taskmaster) and worked on my pile of quilts...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...
it seems as if everybody is enjoying the visit:)) I can't believe the short trousers and swimming - while we still shiver outside, even though the frost has gone... have fun! (btw, I think my parcel with multicoloured cotton should arrive next week - I'll start a garterlac right away:))
ReplyDeleteHow fun to have your own shuffleboard! The kids look like they are having a blast.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that you are all together! Have fun--watch Janette's back! Sharon
ReplyDeleteEveryone looks like they're enjoying themselves - and I know you are!
ReplyDelete37*C (99*F) here and 90%+ humidity!
Kids always seem to be immuned to the cold water, I can't do it until the water is a least 75*. Enjoy your family sounds like a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete