Friday, April 15, 2011

Disney-ed!

We had a great drive to our resort, the Garmin gave us a lot of laughs but more importantly, great directions!
This was our treasure at the end of the trip!
 The resort was so pretty and tropical-I love Florida!
 We had the pleasure of taking the McKees to Lobster Feast for dinner!
 We had a great time trying all the different dishes and eating enough for a week!
 Thursday morning and we took the resort bus to the Magic Kingdom-first stop was with Mickey and
the princesses-it was priceless to see the kids interact!
 There is the thrill every time you see this view!
The crowds were not too bad and we had fun riding or watching the riders on all the themes!
                               
 We recharged our batteries with an ice cream treat and a bit of shade!
 The pit stop did wonders for all of us!
The kids were totally into the experience and thoroughly enjoyed whatever they were introduced to-they are so much fun to watch! 
 David was on the move all day and we were amazed at his stamina!
We stayed until the electric parade and the fireworks were over.....so were we.  The bus ride home was quiet and we didn't have to convince anyone of the need for bed!
The yarn I spun thinking of socks actually turned into a shawl on the needles.........a good knit for travel.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That brings back memories. I was 16 when I was there my one and only time. Gee... 30 years ago...

    You sure had wonderful weather for it, didn't you?

    When are we going to see the mother-daughter team in their matching sweaters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a wonderful time.

    Our closest Disney is on Tokyo - about ten hours flying time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy you were at the Mouse House! I love it there but only in the winter months you must take a trip once just to see it decorated for Christmas it's wonderfully magical as only Disney can spin it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...