He has indeed.........
Have a wonderful day, love to my family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
READY FOR FALL
Just because I hate to be beaten by something, I finished the wall hanging again! lol I quilted it better by quilting it and then trimming ...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...

Thankful to share the joy of His resurrection with you even though we're miles away today!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you and yours on this wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteWe serve a LIVING SAVIOR!
ReplyDelete