Friday, April 29, 2011

Thrift Store Hopping

 Four friends from church and I had a girl day and went thrift shop hopping in Palm Coast.  What a nice time we enjoyed!  I am always on the hunt for these wooden collector's boxes.  This one is large at 24" square.  (Nice find, right Sharon?!)
And I bought this for the pool game-you float the green in the pool while you chip at the flag from the deck.  Bill and I both missed a lot in the beginning but he soon improved out of my league-we will have fun with it if we can keep the balls away from the felines!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!!!Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a grandson who would LOVE to play that game with you -- but he'd probably be out of our league, too! You and I could play together...we have a grand golf memory...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...