Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Grandparenting
Bill and I are headed north to Bruce and Marsel's for a week of one on one with the kids so they can go to a church retreat.
The cats are all home this time, in the capable hands of Millie, my neighbor.
The crafts are packed so I get some creative time with the kids. (Hip to be Square loom)
Bill will pack his clubs to spend some time with David on the greens.
I have my knitting in the bag- it is the first thing to go, you know!
Hope to have pictures to share from there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
lovely fiber results (from the other blog entry:)) - and nice colours in the mitts! is that mini mochi, too? I think the pastel ones are perfect for a little girl, but for "older" styles I'd prefer the blues:)) I think you're giving me the last kick here to order some myself....
ReplyDeletehave fun with the kids - and happy knitting as well:))
Bettina
Ah, yes, it takes me longer to decide what craft projects should go along than it does to pack some boring old clothes!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
Glad you remembered to pack a few items of clothing after you got the knitting packed. ;)
ReplyDelete