Monday, November 14, 2011

Making the Day Last

 Monday started with a wonderful visit from two mamas and their offspring in the yard eating acorns.
 Marsel and I spent a good chunk of the day working on a quilt-she was the seamer and I did the pressing!  So nice to spend time with my daughter, too!
Abigail and I worked on a craft; this is a kumihimo braided friendship bracelet kit.  We looked up the directions on YouTube and then set to work.  She had several inches done in no time!

The day closed out with a great meal, story book with the kids and then a game of Wahoo with the guys who conquered the evening 2-1............thank you for the great week!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely ending to the week. I bet you miss them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to have you here. It was also wonderful to have my own wingman to do all of the pressing -- I could get so much more done if you were always here to do that job for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love teamwork on a project? You and Marsel working together on that quilt made me envious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...