My Mom, sister Connie and sister-in-law Shelly and I went shopping today! We stopped at That Patchwork Place and feasted on the fabric and yarn.
We went to this farm's shop, filled with yarn and wool and roving from their Finn sheep and cashmere from their goats! What a feast for me!
This shop also called us-the Lucky Goat, all natural goat's milk products-amazing stuff. The shop next door was where we feasted on ice cream cones! Always room for ice cream!
My haul from our shopping-lip balm, cashmere/finn roving for spinning and a Christmas panel for a wall hanging! It was wonderful to spend time together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A STITCH IN TIME
The Disappearing 9-Patch QOV is a done deal! I managed to get out of bed finally (MS is a hard taskmaster) and worked on my pile of quilts...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
wonder whose idea the ice cream stop was??
ReplyDeleteSharon
What a lovely day! I can feel the happiness of "together" emanating even from your blog post! :)
ReplyDeleteI think you have been very restrained in your shopping! not sure I could come out of those heavens with only a bare handfull of goodies...:))
ReplyDeleteenjoy the spinning and sewing!
Bettina
Glad you are having a good time!
ReplyDeleteOooo! I want to touch the roving! Can't wait to see how it spins up and what it becomes.
ReplyDelete