Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A NEW FALL ADDITION
It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Oh what fun! Wishing you good times and good sales!
ReplyDeleteTried to leave a comment on you Y page but it seems to have disappeared from your blog even though its in my reader (Feedly)!
ReplyDelete