Here is some more superwash I dyed.
I split the roving into four sections this time; two for each skein. This way I can make matching socks or mitts ! There is 150 yards in this skein. Go ahead and give it a squeeze!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A NEW FALL ADDITION
It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
It's so hard to look at yarn without touching!
ReplyDeleteI'd like a turn -- roving/yarn squeezing is a very satisfying activity! Very pretty colors...very "you." :)
ReplyDeleteOh, man! I wish I could squeeze that. It looks so soft!
ReplyDeleteit looks like your garden - without blooms:)
ReplyDeleteSoft and beautiful. Can't get any better than that.
ReplyDeletePretty green! I look forward to seeing what you knit.
ReplyDelete