Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A NEW FALL ADDITION
It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and friends. Pat and I are spending Thanksgiving at an alpaca ranch!!
ReplyDeletehappy thanksgiving to all of you! I hope you're going to have a bit of family time to celebrate...
ReplyDeleteI read an interesting article about how Thanksgiving had become all worldly with people expressing their gratitude to everyone around them but not to the Giver of the gifts!
ReplyDelete