Zipper stash.
Zig Zag stitch.
Zip drive for embroidery stitches.
Both of these cats have them-so do you........
a beautiful example of Zygomatic bones!
(cheek bones!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WORLD TRAVELED CARDIGAN
A beautiful finish on this cardigan! I began it in February after a mountain of yarn was gifted to me by ChrisKnits (who lives in Indiana...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
You did it, A-Z! Bravo!
ReplyDeleteGive the pretty kitties a rub for me.
Oh, you missed xiphoid process for the x's Zygomatic bones are wonderful!! Your z's rock!
ReplyDeleteWell done!! Sharon
ReplyDeletezick-zack and zipper I'd have, too, but I didn't know that cheek bones have this scientific name (didn't watch enough "bones" apparently:). I could of course find more Z's in german, quite a lot of tasty things start with Z there:) would that be cheating?
ReplyDeleteNow that's thinking, Lincoln!! Way to go!!
ReplyDeleteZany! What will you do now you've finished the alphabet? Maybe you could do colours or numbers? LOL
ReplyDeleteWow! You finished the alphabet challenge! Woohoo! Congratulations! I quit near the end but it was fun.
ReplyDelete