Welcome wreath.
Bead weaving.
Walking wheel.
Watermelon.
Wool.
Woolen weaving.
Woven basket.
Wandering Jew plant.
Waffle iron.
Waffle weave towel.
White yarn waiting for dye day.
Pool Water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A NEW FALL ADDITION
It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Is that lovely towel the one I burned while I was there?! (Wahhhh)
ReplyDeleteThat reflection in the pool water looks interesting. Great W's.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wide selection of W's. That was fun!
ReplyDeletewonderful - und no wine in sight:) of course wool had to be in it in some form:)
ReplyDeleteOh, bravo! What wonderful W's!
ReplyDeleteWahoo! Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteWow, what wonderful words with w's!
ReplyDelete