Saturday, October 10, 2026

CRACKLED VARIATION

I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in!  I did take some creative license and made it my own design.

I have it loaded on my frame already and it will get quilted today!  Thanks, Deb!
 

4 comments:

  1. I like your variation just as much as the original pattern. I think I even have that pattern tucked away in my sewing room someplace. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design is terrific; good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you'd know what to do with that fabric! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

CRACKLED VARIATION

I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in!  I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...