Saturday, August 9, 2014

Cousins





One of the essential visits I make when going back to NY is to visit my Mom's sister, my Aunt Bett.  She is a keeper.......now she resides in a home for Alzheimer patients.  
Next we went to Ontario Lake to see the shoreline at a fish fry joint to meet some cousins!
 I did a lot of my growing up with these two of the four boys;  Aunt Bett is their mom.
We had a great meal and a greater gab!  I even had help to get to the shoreline and throw some rocks!  I couldn't get more than two skips-pitiful!  
I brought some souvenirs home...the TSA guys love these in the suitcase!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I got way behind on commenting...that's what happens when I look at your blog as I fall into bed at night...too tired to think straight and comment right away, but then I forget by the next morning! :)

    What a nice picture with Aunt Bett!

    You made me laugh with your comment about the TSA guys...you do enjoy causing a little ripple. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time catching up with family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog!

Calico Kitty Socks

 I put the final stitches on the first of this pair of Tuxie Love socks while the boys enjoyed some 'play in the mud' time at the...