Saturday, August 9, 2014

Cousins





One of the essential visits I make when going back to NY is to visit my Mom's sister, my Aunt Bett.  She is a keeper.......now she resides in a home for Alzheimer patients.  
Next we went to Ontario Lake to see the shoreline at a fish fry joint to meet some cousins!
 I did a lot of my growing up with these two of the four boys;  Aunt Bett is their mom.
We had a great meal and a greater gab!  I even had help to get to the shoreline and throw some rocks!  I couldn't get more than two skips-pitiful!  
I brought some souvenirs home...the TSA guys love these in the suitcase!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I got way behind on commenting...that's what happens when I look at your blog as I fall into bed at night...too tired to think straight and comment right away, but then I forget by the next morning! :)

    What a nice picture with Aunt Bett!

    You made me laugh with your comment about the TSA guys...you do enjoy causing a little ripple. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time catching up with family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FABRIC FORTUNES

I enjoyed a day at home yesterday!  It has been a long time since I had a relaxing day at home!  I cleaned (which I like to do!) and launder...