Saturday, August 16, 2014

Saturday Starts

 This is how I will wear the Geology Shawl when it is not so warm out.......soon I will be able to bring out my shawls again!
 I puttered on the Disappearing Pinwheel I learned to make at Mom's.  I have a pile of the 10" co-ordinating fabric blocks to turn into a quilt!  I have the bugs worked out of my system now so I will be able to make a block or two each day and will have the top pieced in a reasonable time!
 My neighbor brought over a quilt for the frame!  She is enjoying sewing time again.  Life does get in the way sometimes but she has been loving her sewing room time again and it shows-
 In fact, she brought over two quilts for quilting!  These are blocks that were started in her sister's stash and she is figuring out what to do to give them life!  I like that idea!  Isn't it great to tackle a conundrum and then solve it!
 I did get a dress done for Aria-I have had it cut out for a while now, it went together like a charm this morning!  I will send this off in the mail so it will get to her in time for her birthday!
Bruce and Marsel shared their Artisan Bread recipe and I have been using it to make dough for pizzas for Bill and I.  We are enthralled with the taste!  Delicious.

I make us supremes , deluxe-whatever you call it, hmmmm, it is wonderful!  Dinner is ready!

5 comments:

  1. That dress is just too cute!
    As for that pizza....YUMMO. If I wasn't full of Chinese food, I'd be raiding the kitchen. Mmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilts, both finished and in-progress...I have been feeling the quilt-itch again and those add to it!

    Aria's dress is beautiful.

    I'm glad you like the pizza dough recipe...it is certainly a highlight of each week for us and I'm glad you're enjoying it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see lots of production there. You must be feeling better. I'm drooling over the pizza

    ReplyDelete
  4. And before Aria gets too big to wear it. :)

    Beautiful quilts. I wish I had time to create more. Maybe I ought to give up sleeping... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the variety of activities in your life, you could never be bored!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...