Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Love your socks!
ReplyDeleteDid you get that yarn from KnitPicks?
ReplyDeleteGreat socks! I like the colors and the pattern.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty deserty colorway! I like that you get the visual interest of variegated yarn and yet the colors are subtle enough that the lacy strip isn't lost.
ReplyDeleteThey turned out great!
ReplyDelete