After church, we took a drive and visited my Mom's oldest sister, my Aunt Char. There were 3 of her 9 children there so I had another wonderful cousin connect! I will say, after the pic as we sat and told stories old and new, we sure did laugh! In fact, we are a very happy group of people, that is an amazing fact to own and share!
I am on strata four of the Geology Shawl. Nothing like a good knit at the end of a perfect day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Those are the best kind of family get-togethers.
ReplyDeletelooks like you're having fun meeting your far away family again! there's nothing like having a laugh with old friends - apart from knitting, of course:) looking forward to the finished shawl... soon:)
ReplyDeleteand I like the casual look of the wedding guests. over here people sometimes remind me of royalty, they way they are fitted out for that day - esp. funny, when we have one of our usual windy days - and hats, fascinators and other ado goes flying about the churchyard:)
Great group pic. I LOVE the shawl you are working on
ReplyDeleteYou've certainly got a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteI also think that shawl is spectacular. I can't wait to see it finished.
The shawl is beautiful... what kind of yarn are you using?
ReplyDeleteLove your shawl.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to see cousins etc again...glad you got the chance!
ReplyDelete