I finished the first grandson sock! And immediately cast on for the second. I have never suffered from 'second sock syndrome' .
The quiet day stretched in front of me....I dug out the tools,
gathered the fabric and began the blocks for the RSC2016 which is blue for this month
and began to sew! I had a bit of a problem matching my seam allowance to the tool measurements but after a bit of re-stitching, I got it to work out!
I will have to finish on Monday and by then I will know the new color, too.
The day ended with me catching up on the MKAL and now I am ready to begin clue 4.
The shawl is really growing and I am full up on my needles! I am hoping this new clue will fit better as it is in lace!