Friday, May 3, 2024

SOME FINISHES!

The last 6 NICU incubator covers are finished!!!  I knuckled down and made sure I could stack them in the 'done' pile!  They are ready to join the other 8 and get turned in to the coordinator who requested them!

 I have the top done for the table runner!  I must say, the instructions required a ton of corrections in the size of not one but several blocks!  Unfortunately, you don't realize this until your try getting them to 'fit'!  It's alright now, the runner is done and I don't know that I will make a ton more!

8 comments:

  1. Well done on finishing the incubator covers. Cute table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful that you make these covers and awesome that you got them all finished. Like your table runner, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on the covers! I am sure they were really appreciated. Fun table runner; you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love seeing those little cat tails curl around each other!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute kitty runner! And the incubator covers are so wonderful. Thank you for making them.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot accomplished! I love that runner. Those kitties are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The table runner is breathtaking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many awesome things you've got going on! Love the runner. And Happy Anniversary! We celebrated 31 years on the 1st! We were a Derby Day couple.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SEE ME FLIT!

I made some letters on the Cricut--I know it doesn't look like it but these will spell WELCOME on a new sign. I cut and painted the wood...