The last 6 NICU incubator covers are finished!!! I knuckled down and made sure I could stack them in the 'done' pile! They are ready to join the other 8 and get turned in to the coordinator who requested them!
I have the top done for the table runner! I must say, the instructions required a ton of corrections in the size of not one but several blocks! Unfortunately, you don't realize this until your try getting them to 'fit'! It's alright now, the runner is done and I don't know that I will make a ton more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Well done on finishing the incubator covers. Cute table runner.
ReplyDeleteThat is so wonderful that you make these covers and awesome that you got them all finished. Like your table runner, super cute.
ReplyDeleteNice work on the covers! I am sure they were really appreciated. Fun table runner; you are so creative!
ReplyDeleteI just love seeing those little cat tails curl around each other!!!
ReplyDeleteCute kitty runner! And the incubator covers are so wonderful. Thank you for making them.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
That's a lot accomplished! I love that runner. Those kitties are so clever.
ReplyDeleteThe table runner is breathtaking!!!
ReplyDeleteSo many awesome things you've got going on! Love the runner. And Happy Anniversary! We celebrated 31 years on the 1st! We were a Derby Day couple.
ReplyDelete