Wednesday, May 1, 2024

HAPPY MAY DAY!

Bill and I are celebrating our 48th anniversary today!  

We are going to lunch at Corky Bell's on the St Johns River.
I decided to work on the 25"  NICU incubator covers once again! 
 I am going to finish up 3 more before we head out
and then I will have a pile of a dozen to turn in.
I also trimmed up these 9 blocks I was given 
and will turn them into a table runner.
And this is what I bought on our last trip for the Shop Hop; 
 I will make a table runner and not a wall hanging which will be half of this pattern.  I will do this sooner rather than later.  
But first, the NICU covers!!!!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! That kitty table runner is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!!!! Enjoy your celebrations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many happy, happy returns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary. I'm sure the NICU covers are much appreciated. Happy crafting. Blessed May.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WE SPEAK YARN!

We've been making hats-Mom needed a refresher course to make them on her own.   I've been making my usual dishcloths and was able to...