Friday, May 17, 2024

SUNSHINE AND OUTDOORS!

Dad's flowers---Azalea
Quince
Quince bush.
Dogwood in the back and Hydrangea in the front.
Mom and I are working on this puzzle-
It doesn't fit on the table!  
Then we took a walk next door
 to my sister's to see her major project!
I wandered around to look at her pretty plants! 
 We call this hen and chicks.
Her Azalea.
And then the cement truck came!  
The work began to pour the pool patio!
I enjoy seeing the dandelions--
--in all of its stages;  we don't have them in our yard back home!
When we went back down after dinner, 
we could savor the finished work with her!  Beautiful!

Today, we are heading to Lake Ontario!

 

4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous flowers. Love the shape of the pool

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pool! How exciting to see it come to life. You make me laugh with the puzzle that didn't fit the table. I do that all the time. Math is hard....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That orange azalea is so beautiful and that puzzle is so fun with all of the different birds. We have always had hen and chicks but I've never seen one with the red tones in it.
    The pool is gorgeous! Lucky lady. I've always wanted a pool and now we have one here at the condo. We just wish it was year round and not outside.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Lake Ontario I said hi - and I miss her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SEE ME FLIT!

I made some letters on the Cricut--I know it doesn't look like it but these will spell WELCOME on a new sign. I cut and painted the wood...