Thursday, May 23, 2024

SAYING GOODBYE IS HARD TO DO...

We will miss each other so much but this has been a wonderful visit, even with the excitement of Dad's broken wrist.  I am so loved and laughter is our love language.  We both can look out at the moon and remember we are that close.
We will continue to send each other flower pictures.  Chives.
Iris in bloom. (It's also my Mom's name!)
We made four hats on the knitting machine.  
Mom donates them to her church for winter donations.

                                                    

And I almost finished the blanket lovey of a cat-he definitely needs eyes but it doesn't look as good as I hoped! lol

4 comments:

  1. That's a cute little lovey! Those chives are amazing. Any suggestions on how to get iris to rebloom? So glad you had a nice visit with your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you are saying goodbye to your Mom, my Mom arrives at my house today! Much crafting will ensue!

    Love the hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so hard to leave or to have them leave you. You'd think you'd get used to it but you never do. The projects are wonderful. Lots of happy memories in them. They will bring someone some good vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Dad is doing well! I am sure they will miss you terribly. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SO I SEWED

I worked hard to sew the last 5 rows together and then to the top 5 which were already sewn pre-Sepsis!  It was a lot of work and stumbling ...