Thursday, May 9, 2024

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be given to a child at the hospital!
And then I played with the HST blocks--I see in the picture I need to change the one blocks where I tradition from the center 'square' to the outer dark rings....NOTE TO SELF--change this BEFORE you sew them together!!!!!  I sure had fun arranging the blocks on the design wall and trying different arrangements!  
I'm going to savor today because I have commitments for the next three days.  I am hoping to have the finishing touches on my newest plan ready so I can begin a new warp for the loom!
 

3 comments:

  1. The turquoises are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your HST top just keeps getting better! The way those colors work together is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A DAY OF REST

The irises are everywhere!  So beautiful! The rocks I brought home from Lake Ontario;   mostly granite with jasper, quartz and basalt. Being...