Sunday, February 26, 2017

SS Socks!

 I no sooner finished one pair of the delightful Slipped Stitch Socks when I cast on and knit away on the second pair!
 Of course, the socks are fast because they are shorties but it is also a fun pattern to clip away on with such luxury yarn!  I like the way the slipped stitches even show up on a busy yarn!  Yay!
I wish you could feel the softness but since you can't, I will give you a close-up of the yarn and stitch definition!

Stats:  2.50mm needles
toe-up knitting
Top Cat yarn from Wandering Cat (Etsy) in Spring Meadow
over 60 stitches

(So, Dee, is this your idea for the pattern?  I would love to give credit where it is due. ) 

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! It is neat how well that pattern shows up, when so many patterns wouldn't be able to compete with such a lively yarn. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Nothing feels better on your feet than Valerie's yarn. It wears so well too. Worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might have suggested Pin Striped. But I'm not sure. In any case that is a BEAUTIFUL pair of socks. The yarn is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great socks. Dee has every sock pattern known to knitters I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet sock pattern. Those slipped stitches really do stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made a pair in January and LOVED Dee's amazing pattern!! Your second pair looks wonderful ! I love shorty socks too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLEASANT PUTTERINGS

I did sew the rows together and cut the borders so I could sew them.  I didn't make too many mistakes (the brain is still very slow! lol...