Thursday, February 9, 2017

Taking a Tour

On the way to St Augustine this morning, I finished the Crescent Phases shawl by Quince and Co.
I made a few mistakes in the short row schwoops but did my own thing until I ran out of yarn.
Blocking will happen tomorrow morning!
 Today we played tourists and went on the Trolley Tour through Old Towne St. Augustine!
We had perfect weather and the company was the best! 
 I took very few pictures but thoroughly enjoyed the view everywhere we went!  
Lunch was a feast at the Cruisers Grill where we were able to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine and brilliant blue sky!
The street with all the Live Oaks was a delight to my eyes!
 After the tour which we enjoyed all day, we visited the ocean for a quick therapy session!
This is the fishing pier at the visitor center.
 The moon was out which made an interesting picture for us!
And on the way home, we had the pleasure of a beautiful sunset for most of the ride!
The day couldn't have been more perfect!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like such a lovely day! Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shawl is beautiful and so is the scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making me vacation home sick for Daytona!!! I may have to sneak in a trip in April.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. Your shawl is a work of art! I love the change to Yo's at the longest part. Great colorway. So happy to see you enjoying the trip! Soak some sunshine up for us. Please

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I wouldn't give to see the ocean!
    The shawl is just beautiful. I've come to appreciate that crescent shape. I find I wear that shape a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...