Saturday, May 27, 2017

Crazy Week....

 When you are gone almost every day....it is hard to find time to post!
I have done a little knitting on kitty #2, this one for E named Wylie.
 Slow mornings look like this.....playdough after breakfast!
 It's something we all enjoy!
I Oh! and Ah! while catching up on my laptop between them.
 I finished the rest of the blocks I started on Monday's sewing time and it took all week for the layout to grow on me.
I am using up scraps, I remind myself.
 Bill cut down a tree while E was sleeping so I could be out there to help.
 Timber we sang!
 First a bit of play....
 ...and then some work.
Grandpa cut it up while we loaded up the brush on the tractor.
 Time to go and dump it all!
If I really want to creep out Will,  all I have to do is wave this disembodied head!
It makes him half squeal and half dry heave! lol

7 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the disembodied head story!
    Your grandsons are gorgeous, and I can see how much fun you have with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol on bugging Will -- he is so much like Dad and David on those things!! It was nice to get a visual catch-up of highlights from your crazy week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the small everyday activities that make lasting and precious memories. Kitty #2 is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed you are getting anything done with all that going on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wylie is going to be adorable.

    I had a little giggle about the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've got two busy boys!

    and I have to admit.. that severed cat head is a little creepy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i Love the cat! I love tractor time with the boys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLANS AND REVISIONS

I knit the sleeve (top up) and realized that I would prefer the sleeve line up with the same color of the body. See how the shading of the  ...