Friday, June 15, 2018

An Oasis

 My last crazy scheduled day for a while...
I started it out by giving Lena a good brushing....
 she can't hold still while I brush her-she has her own aerobics act...
play biting at my hand and the brush included
 pushing against me to roll and stretch
 and then to give a very contented sigh.  A "10" for the dramatic performance!
 After dropping Will off for Art Camp, I stopped to admire the Egret nesting ground on the shore of Lake Stella.
In the afternoon, instead of running errands.....
I sat. In the shade. And knitted.  What a perfect choice to wind down instead of winding up!

6 comments:

  1. Lena is pretty adorable...and that scenery is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to brush my two indoor kitties the other day and I gave up. They seem to like it but they won't stay still. I would LOVE to sit in that shade and knit. I keep telling The Mister we need to go down to the beach and just SIT for a change but Mister Ants in His Pants can't sit still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photos of Lena's brush massage. I bet it helps control shedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both Rupert and Burton roll for the brush, but they love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. STELLA!!!!! Good for you. Now I have to go cut cat nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see little Lena again.

    I'm glad you take your moments of peace when you can get them. They are important!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...