Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ON THE NEEDLES
I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Have fun!
ReplyDeleteSue
have a great visit..nothing like a family visit with family to mke us feel rejuvianted.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy..I am going to miss my grandkids when they move into there own home.
Judi B.
Are you here YET?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a blast! :o)
ReplyDeleteHave a great time!
ReplyDelete