I brought this quilt back from our NY trip, it is a quilt top Mom made. I got it ironed and then loaded on the frame so I could hit the quilting trail.
The quiting is dense but dainty-perfect for this quilt and just what it needs to set off the pastel blocks!
I caught this guy, PuffDaddy, this morning-I had put out their food and had not covered the rest of the can yet-------->he didn't want to eat with the others on the floor, I guess he preferred self-serve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
That quilt is beautiful and you're right, the quilting is perfect for it.
ReplyDeleteNaughty Puff...I expect he wasn't at all remorseful for his naughtiness!!!
Cheeky cat!
ReplyDeleteThat quilt is lovely and I can't wait to see what you do with it.
What a sweet quilt! Whoever it is going to is going to be very lucky. It is happy and the hearts in the quilting just fill it with love.
ReplyDeleteExciting to see the Finish you put on my quilt. Thanks for your beautiful work. Love, Mom
ReplyDelete