Monday, May 16, 2022

GOODBYE AND HELLO!

Eli found a scrap from my wood to make the candleholder and the chunk of wood for the planter he found while on a golf cart ride with Grandpa.  He works with tools well and enjoyed the first few coats of shellac!  Patience is acquired through much practice, you know!
He packed up his bounty and we headed north to out rondevous point after church so he could go back to real life.  
What a great week with him!
Today, I will be adding the other 5 blocks 
with gray stars at Quilt Group!
 

7 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a nice time with Eli. I like his creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli did a great job. I'll bet he'll be back to do more real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great memories he will have and the things you did together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than having your grandparents all to yourself for a whole week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure he wasn't eager to leave. So many fun things to do with Grandpa and Grandma. A pool too! I'm so glad you got to spend the time together. We talked to baby J today over facetime and she still seems to know who we are. That makes my heart happy.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...