Monday, May 2, 2022

SOUTHERN DIRECTIONS

Cindy, Abigail, Bill at the graduation.
Bill, Abigail, Cindy home for the grad party!
Here is the whole crew after our Mexican restaurant dinner to celebrate our visit, Abigail's graduation and our 46th anniversary.!  (David, Bill, Cindy, Barb,Bruce's Mom, who lives with them, Marsel, Abigail and Bruce!)
The mailbox clematis!
A lilac rose!
We are driving home today!  
I finished the baby blanket and so will work on the last of the sunflower blocks on the way home!
This finished at 40" square and is as light as a feather!
 

7 comments:

  1. Great photos! Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pics. Safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celebrating three fun events is a great way to end the weekend! Congratulations to Abigail, Bill, and you! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you've made it home safely by now. The pictures are all fantastic and it looks like you've had a wonderful visit with lots to celebrate. We're having a great time with our newest granddaughter. Lots of cuddling time and love.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun!!! I love seeing all the family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time! Glad you are home safe and that a certain someone has her lap back. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...