Monday, September 14, 2026

JUST IDEAS

I bought this tree so that I could hang different cardstock decorations throughout the year--I finally made some leaves!
After cutting them on the Cricut machine, I threaded them with a little loop so they could hang on each of the little 'branches'.  
I'm pleased with the results!
I've started row 6 on the mitered squares blanket. 
It's still a very pleasing knit.
And I cast on another sock in a solid color, 
to see if I like it better!  
 

6 comments:

  1. Has Lena stalked and stolen any leaves yet?! My two would never leave something like that alone, so hopefully Lena is better behaved than my naughty boys! Haha -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a little tree like that but it's black for Halloween - can't wait to put it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always creating and always busy!! I love the tree idea and really need to start using my Cricut, at least once in a while! Have a happy week!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cricuts are amazing, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little tree! I used to have one for Easter that I hung little things on but I have no idea what happened to it and all the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ON THE NEEDLES

I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...