Wednesday, September 2, 2026

RESET!

I took it all apart and today, 
 I will pretend that I am just beginning it!  No, I couldn't throw it into the trash can but I also couldn't tolerate it the way it was, either!
The rows are growing but it is harder to do because I am picking it up in the other direction therefore, the miters are going in the other direction, too.  I am liking the knitting anyway! 
 I hope to make some progress today on both fronts!
 

5 comments:

  1. I feel you!! i cant throw things away either. Hope your *re-do* works out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a reset is hard to do, but worth the effort in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you. Picking out stitches sends me over the edge!! There is a reason I don't do much sewing. (nervous giggle, here) Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you just gotta rip! I'm always glad when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ripping is not as fun as sewing but sometimes it's part of the process nonetheless. I'm sure you'll come us with something great.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WORLD TRAVELED CARDIGAN

A beautiful finish on this cardigan!  I began it in February after a mountain of yarn was gifted to me by ChrisKnits  (who lives in Indiana...