Friday, September 11, 2026

SLOWLY IT GROWS

 A few distractions have occurred;  I broke the needle and just as I overcame that irritation, I woke up with another blinding migraine.  The navy colored yarn was not friendly to my lack of vision in a  darkened room, either.  Sometimes, you just have to give in and admit it's best to give in!  I'm hoping to be perky today!

Yes, we all remember where we were 25 years ago today.
I also remember where I was 2 years ago--
in the ICU fighting for my life with Septic Shock from a misdiagnosed appendicitis attack!  
In light of that event, a miserable migraine pales in comparison!

5 comments:

  1. Ah, perspective. Sorry for the migraine…but very glad you’re alive! ♥️ -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up with a migraine yesterday too... not fun! hope you're feeling better and the sock is going your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Migraines are awful and I hope you feel much better today. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouf....difficult days of remembrance for you. I hope the migraine is in the past and that sock stops being naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man those migraines are so awful to endure. And you’ve triggered my own memories of septic shock. June 2010. I spent 2 weeks in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRONT PORCH SPIFFING UP

Slowly but surely, I am getting some decorations  for Fall out on the front porch. Yesterday, I had fun stuffing the bench cushions  into th...