I loaded, quilted and added the binding so that I could hang up the new Autumn front porch wall hanging. The other quilt was just too small for the area. This is 40' x 48" which fits much better.
And it still looks good with the other decorations.
I'm feeling better about the whole scene now!
The hibiscus is blooming happily
and it blends well with the color theme!
I even had a visit by a little butterfly
while I was taking the above photo!
Your porch looks great! The little hibiscus I bought is still blooming - I'm tempted to bring it in for the winter, but I always end up killing them!
ReplyDeleteWhat a welcoming porch! Good job.
ReplyDeleteI love the wall-hanging! Lovely flowers, as well. xo
ReplyDeleteOH, I love your front porch and that porch quilted hanging is just gorgeous! Your porch looks so welcoming and beautiful!! And I love your hibiscus! Which reminds me, my hibiscus plant hasn't bloomed all summer, but it now has some buds on it so I need to keep looking to see if they are blooming. I don't want to miss them since they only bloom for the day! Thank you for the reminder!! I am looking forward to the cooler weather that is expected by the end of the week! Hooray!! Happy Autumn!!
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely a space that encourages you to sit a spell. Well done!
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing!!
ReplyDelete