Thursday, February 4, 2010

No More Cement Floor!

                          
Just look at the new floor!  The installers are about half way done......it is so beautiful!  So warm, so cushioned, so clean....okay, can you tell I am happy about it?
The cats were intrigued with the floor barrior stuff going down and kept helping; often.  Even shy Nyki couldn't resist smelling it and walking around even near the men which is a first!
 
Yes, even Bling came to check it out and play with a mousie on it!
The sun is behind the clouds so it is a little darker than in person but you can see the various shades that make up the floor in Hickory wood.  Whoopee!

8 comments:

  1. David, Abigail, and I are all so excited! It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it so beautiful!!!! :o) SO excited for you!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin GOOD
    I can hardly wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The floor looks lovely, you must be so excited that everything is coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love it? It warms up a room and makes it so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO! Looks great, good for you! I bet your glad to see the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! Hardwood flooring is the greatest for making a home feel warm and cozy. I love the cats playing on it. Maybe Nyki is getting used to the workers?

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a concrete slab floor. When we moved here in 1991 it had cork tiles on it which we love and had at our previous home. However, these were not well laid and after some time began to lift. In 2007 we had the living areas covered in floating timber floors - I love them (but they do show the dust when the sun shines in the windows! LOL)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...