Friday, February 19, 2010

Movin' In and Then Some

I am amazed at what a week has wrought around here!
We moved all our stuff out of the old room and into our bedroom. The closet door is on order at HomeDepot. 
The sewing room is no longer doing double duty as a guest room, too!  I have all the room for sewing, wool prep and quilting!  I had fun rearranging and going through piles!  (This room and the back half of the house will be getting their face lift next month.  We will be getting the wood flooring and redoing the walls just like the front!)
We have brought furniture out of the garage and back into living quarters.....
The guest room is all ready for company, this was the bedroom furniture we received from my in-laws upon our marriage almost 34 years ago!  It fits just wonderfully in its new surroundings!

I haven't had much energy for any craft accomplishments; instead, a couple of ibuprofen and my recliner is all I can muster by day's end. 
We are taking a bit of time off from our 'house mania' because Marsel and children are in town!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for the moving.

    And a bigger Yay for the visiting family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much great progress this week!

    Enjoy your visit!!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. the house looks great. I think you have all the "medicine" and love and hugs you need for the next few days. Enjoy, you've earned it. sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful for you! I love the quilt on the bed - it's so bright and cheery!!

    So what are your plans for curtains? Are you going to make them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely, you must be pleased. And lucky you having a roof just to do your crafts in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take some time off, and enjoy your family. It seems that everytime I come look at your blog there are a million things you all have accomplish, it makes me tired just reading it all LOL... Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been wonderful to see your 'new' house in person!!! (...and even better to see you, of course!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...