Friday, February 26, 2010

Additonal Family

Bill's sister and husband came for a visit today!  Doug hasn't seen the house and when Barbara was up (she spends some winter time south of us) last year she said she would bring him next year and she did!

After a tour of the house and the grounds, my parents joined us and we drove to Corky Bells for an early dinner.  (Doesn't the family resemblance shout out between Bill and Barb?!)

The sun was very warm but the wind did its best to snatch away all the comfort! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely family photo. Yours seems so close and I think it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to tell you what a gorgeous photo this is! Great that you had such a fun get-together.....

    and I'm envious of that warm and sunny sky!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...