Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Luxury Sock

 This is the delicious sock yarn with cashmere that I purchased from Wandering Cat Yarns just after Christmas.
I finally cleared my knitting projects so I could cast on a pair of socks!  
I only managed to cast on and knit the toe during Tuesday's Knitting Session today but I did it!
Now to decide if they will be plain shorty socks or a bit more detailed!
We are all discussing what color this yarn is-
denim blue or lavender-ish?!
I'm enjoying it slipping through my fingers no matter what!

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it lovely to knit with yarn that just plain makes you happy? This pair of socks is going to make you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never worked with cashmere. It must be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color reminds me of Johnny-Jump-Up flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whether the yarn colors or feel, or both, that sock is going to be lovely. You hit the jackpot with this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say you've got a mix of lavender and blue.. is that April Showers? If I remember correctly, it uses a denim blue dye that looks a little purplish when it's lighter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful yarn - you are going to enjoy those socks for sure. What a luxury!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLANS AND REVISIONS

I knit the sleeve (top up) and realized that I would prefer the sleeve line up with the same color of the body. See how the shading of the  ...