Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Treasured


 David and Bill did a bit of cloudy day fishing.  Bill caught two and David is still waiting for his big catch!
(they were fishing on knitting friend, Linda's, dock)
 I finished another water painting;  this one of the American Robin.
My teacher asked that I take part in a showing for the Audubon Society and, of course, I had to try since I love to do birds!
 David and Will did a bit of treasure hunting and found something quite amazing;
an axe head!
It is quite large and heavy!
We had fun wondering how old it could be--
caveman?
Native American?
Spanish?
It was fun to laugh and wonder and after all-he wondering is part of the thrill of the hunt!

5 comments:

  1. That's a HUGE find! I'll bet the boys were excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your robin! And I really like the picture of your guys fishing...something about cloudy days by water that I really like. Neat find!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your artwork is beautiful!

    love the axe head - wouldn't it be fantastic if it turned out to be REALLY, REALLY old!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool find!!! I say caveman for sure!!! Your robin will bring us spring for sure

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLANS AND REVISIONS

I knit the sleeve (top up) and realized that I would prefer the sleeve line up with the same color of the body. See how the shading of the  ...