and appropriate accessories! Ah, it is good to be loved.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Christmas Vacation!
Having fun in Georgia; I am getting a ton of grandkid time! We will be making Christmas cookies this morning! David makes incredible buildings with his legos and such and Abigail keeps us serenaded with piano recitals........its great!
I finished the socks I gave Marsel last year to learn how to make socks...........she likes wearing them better than making them! I am happy to accomodate her! We finshed putting the binding on the quilt, too, by the way!
The hat I made for Abigail to match the 'gator scarf was a bit too short so I added an inch. Now I am making her some mittens to match. (She is going north to visit Bruce's side of the family so she will need them!)
Marsel always has a book to read while I am here............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
CRACKLED VARIATION
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Sounds like the perfet holiday! Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteWe're glad to have you here so we can love on you!
ReplyDeleteSounds perfect!
ReplyDeleteThe book seems good too - I always wanted to be 'Joshua' to some female Moses but He had other ideas! Leadership was my calling for quite a few years!
i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,
ReplyDelete