Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Vacation!

Having fun in Georgia; I am getting a ton of grandkid time! We will be making Christmas cookies this morning! David makes incredible buildings with his legos and such and Abigail keeps us serenaded with piano recitals........its great!
I finished the socks I gave Marsel last year to learn how to make socks...........she likes wearing them better than making them! I am happy to accomodate her! We finshed putting the binding on the quilt, too, by the way!
The hat I made for Abigail to match the 'gator scarf was a bit too short so I added an inch. Now I am making her some mittens to match. (She is going north to visit Bruce's side of the family so she will need them!) Marsel always has a book to read while I am here............
and appropriate accessories! Ah, it is good to be loved.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfet holiday! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad to have you here so we can love on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds perfect!

    The book seems good too - I always wanted to be 'Joshua' to some female Moses but He had other ideas! Leadership was my calling for quite a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...