We had a great day of family, food and fun in each other's company. I woke up with sore throat and cold..........kept me kind of slower than usual but it was so therapeutic to sit back and watch all the family dynamics.........I am mute but grateful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A LITTLE SETBACK
Circular needles are my favorite way to knit for socks but the problem is having the wooden tips which when sat upon do break! It's a ...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
Great family photo :D Hope your voice returns soon.
ReplyDeleteIt was a wonderful couple of days, wasn't it?! I miss everybody!
ReplyDelete