Friday, February 6, 2009

Chilly Week

Hopefully, this is the last morning for freezing temperatures. This is my patio table covered in frost.
It has changed the flora of our yard for sure. Frost covered everything in the backyard but the temperatures did climb to 60 degrees though little warmth was generated. Making good progress on the sock. I think I will finish the first one tonight. K2 P2 ribbing does feel like a Twilight Zone but I can see I am making headway. I finished the other flannel baby quilt and Nyki helped me cut the backing and load the doggie fabric Psalm quilt.

My Dad put his back out of kilter so we took the day off so he can rest-we will re-evaluate on Monday after he has had a few days to recoup--company comes next week so he will have a break from carpentry work!

2 comments:

  1. Are you ready for us?! I hope your penchant for finishing projects rubs off on me while I'm there -- you've gotten a lot done, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sock colors. I can't believe your working on the house and getting quilts and knitting done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...